Freeus is an award-winning wholesale provider of mobile personal emergency response systems (mPERS). We develop two-way voice mPERS that work both inside the home and away from home, offering peace of mind to seniors and their caregivers.
Our Mission: mPERS made easy
Using patented technology, Freeus aims to create a simple yet sophisticated experience for both the end user and our mPERS dealers.
As one of the fastest-growing mPERS businesses in the US and a leading mobile PERS manufacturer, we work diligently with our dealers to build and maintain lasting relationships through our PERS dealer program.
Our Award-Winning Platform
Orion is an award-winning cloud-based, hyper-redundant IoT platform that seamlessly integrates Freeus mPERS devices with cellular networks and our UL-Listed, TMA Five Diamond Certified central station. Along with powering the functionality of Freeus mPERS devices, Orion also helps dealers manage their businesses and provides location tools for caregivers.
In February 2015, Freeus entered the mobile personal emergency response system market with its purchase of the Securus mPERS platform.
Our focus remains on continuously innovating and improving our products and services, and we offer the following benefits:
- Our proprietary Orion platform enables our mPERS dealers to quickly and easily manage all customer devices in one place.
- Dealers can activate devices in multiple ways.
- Freeus mPERS dealers receive free customized marketing materials.
- End users never need a landline or base station to use their Freeus mPERS.
- End users can speak with expert care specialists through their Freeus mPERS devices via built-in two-way voice 24/7, at home and away from home.
- Expert care specialists can locate users and send loved ones or emergency services, depending on what is needed.
To learn more about how we can help your business and your customers, contact us today.