Freeus is an award-winning wholesale provider of mobile personal emergency response systems (mPERS). We develop two-way voice mPERS that work both inside the home and away from home, offering peace of mind to seniors and their caregivers.
Our Mission: mPERS made easy
Using patented technology, Freeus aims to create a simple yet sophisticated experience for both the end user and our mPERS dealers.
As one of the fastest-growing mPERS businesses in the US and a leading mobile PERS manufacturer, we work diligently with our dealers to build and maintain lasting relationships through our PERS dealer program.
Our Award-Winning Platform
Orion is an award-winning cloud-based, hyper-redundant IoT platform that seamlessly integrates Freeus mPERS devices with cellular networks and monitoring centers. Along with powering the functionality of Freeus mPERS devices, Orion also helps dealers manage their businesses. In addition, end users can log into Orion to locate GPS-enabled Freeus mPERS devices and update alert preferences.
In February 2015, Freeus entered the mobile personal emergency response system market with its purchase of the Securus PERS platform.
Our focus remains on innovating and improving our products and services, and we offer the following benefits:
- Our proprietary Orion platform enables our mPERS dealers to quickly and easily manage all customer devices in one place.
- Dealers can activate devices in multiple ways.
- Freeus mPERS dealers receive free customized marketing materials.
- End users never need a landline or base station to use their Freeus mPERS.
- End users can use Freeus devices at home and away from home.
To learn more about how we can help your business and your customers, contact us today.