Freeus recently launched the new Belle 4G LTE emergency pendant. What makes it a great choice for your mobile PERS business and customers?
- Certified on the Verizon 4G LTE network – With Belle, your customers can get help at home and away, anywhere in the US within the 4G LTE coverage area. And you and your customers do not need to purchase additional cellular contracts- cell service is included in the monthly service fee for Belle.
- 30-day battery life – Belle conserves battery by remaining off unless it’s in use, and it lasts up to 30 days between charges, making Belle a very low-maintenance choice for your customers.
- Durable hardware – Belle is constructed from high quality hardware that is durable and IP67 water-resistant, though it should not be submerged.
- Strong sound quality – Belle’s speaker and microphone are loud and clear, enabling easy communication between your customers and emergency care specialists.
- Simple charging cradle – A simple-to-use charging cradle is included with each Belle purchase. Just plug the cradle into the wall and rest Belle in it for easy charging.
- Included belt clip – For customers who would rather wear Belle on their belt, purse strap or pocket, a belt clip is included.
- Real-time battery status button – Customers can press this button on the side of Belle anytime for a real-time battery update.
- WiFi location services – Belle can detect WiFi hotspots around the user to enable care specialists to locate the user in an emergency and to help determine if the user is at home.
- 911 backup – If a user travels outside the cellular coverage area, Belle can use other available networks to dial 911 directly.
- Simple activation and device management for dealers – Orion makes it easy to quickly activate and manage all of your customers’ Freeus devices in one place.
Ready to see Belle’s benefits for your business and your customers? Contact email@example.com!