Freeus offers an end-to-end mobile PERS solution.
We enable dealers to offer independence and peace of mind to their customers with revolutionary mobile medical alert pendants powered by our award-winning Orion platform.
- Increase your product sales by offering more options for customers.
- Grow your subscriber base when your customers refer you to others who need mPERS.
- Freeus mobile medical alert products can help your incremental RMR and margins grow, and Freeus mobile PERS can help you breakeven more quickly than other PERS products.
- Adding mPERS to your product line offers more security choices to your customers, and mPERS improves your perceived value among your subscribers.
- Easily add mPERS to your current offerings to become a single source for your customers’ safety needs.
Freeus products offer fast ROI for dealers, with different pricing options to fit your business. Contact us to learn more.
- Low hardware costs
- All-inclusive service pricing, with service fees charged only after devices are activated. Includes:
- Simple, efficient and effective emergency alert pendants that work at home and away.
- Connect users via two-way voice to AvantGuard Monitoring Centers around the clock.
- Feature powerful speakers and microphones, long-lasting rechargeable batteries and location services.
- Require no landline or base station.
- Easy for dealers to set up and manage.
- Simple for your customers to use and require low levels of customer support.
Many Freeus dealers choose to install Freeus mobile medical alert devices with their customers instead of landline systems or cellular base station products in order to maximize their customers’ freedom and mobility.
Dealers have found that Belle is easy to deploy, user-friendly and reliable, and results in more customer referrals than other PERS products. Dealers have also shared that Belle customers have a lower churn rate than landline customers and require less customer support.
- The proprietary cloud-based, hyper-redundant Orion IoT platform developed by Freeus fuels device functionality.
- Sends and receives device commands and seamlessly integrates Freeus products with cellular networks and monitoring centers.
- Presents customer-provided information and location data to specialists during emergency calls, and it enables specialists to know if users are at home for faster dispatch.
- Provides the ability for specialists to transfer users to 911 for location services if Belle users do not know their location.
- Offers one place where dealers can quickly and easily manage all customer devices, view support information and download marketing materials.
- Sends low battery and power off text message and email alerts to users and their loved ones to ensure that Freeus devices are always charged and ready for use.
Reliability is paramount for Freeus, our dealers and their customers, so Freeus uses a hyper-redundant system that features multiple routes for mPERS calls to take to get to the monitoring center.
This system ensures that our dealers and their customers can trust our products to always work at optimal levels.
- When the button on a Belle device is pressed, there are four different access points that call can use to get from the AT&T network into the Orion system for identification and location details.
- Orion is completely redundant, with two identical data centers in different areas of the US. Orion applications can seamlessly switch from one site to another as needed, with all data available in both locations.
- Orion then routes the call to AvantGuard, which has two fully redundant monitoring centers available around the clock. AvantGuard uses an exclusive toll-free reroute system to automatically direct phone traffic to the other monitoring center if needed.