Freeus is not just the creator of revolutionary wholesale mPERS products and developer of the proprietary Orion platform.
Freeus is a complete mPERS ecosystem, offering PERS dealers every component they need in order to create a successful medical alert business.
- Proprietary products: Freeus develops its own Belle and Belle+ mobile personal emergency response systems. The firmware is entirely created and owned by Freeus, and our devices have been crafted to function at optimal level for your customers by our in-house engineering team.
- Connectivity on leading cellular networks: Our medical alert devices use nationwide cellular networks to connect users to our monitoring center, helping your customers to get assistance where they live and wherever they go.
- All-inclusive service fees: Our monthly fees includes SIM cards, cellular service for our products, activation fees, support from our in-house dealer care team, sales training through PERS University, customized marketing materials and videos, and 24/7 monitoring by PERS experts. One bill equals simplicity for your business.
- Low hardware pricing: Our low hardware costs result in much faster ROI for our dealers than with traditional PERS products.
- 24/7 monitoring by PERS experts: Our monitoring center partner, AvantGuard, is a fully redundant, UL-Listed, TMA Five Diamond Certified central station. Care specialists are PERS monitoring experts and are available 24/7/365 to answer your customers’ calls with efficiency and an abundance of care.
- Hyper-redundant Orion platform: Our exclusive award-winning Orion platform is hyper-redundant, meaning there are multiple routes for calls to take every step of the way to get to care specialists. From different access points to reach the cellular network to redundant instances of Orion to two distinct monitoring center locations, there are always pathways available to enable your customers to get help.