Dealer Care Representative
The Dealer Care Representatives provides support to Tier 1 questions the Dealer Care Manager in providing accurate, professional and timely response to questions related to devices, services and products.
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Quick and eager learner
- Highly self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and written
- Background in troubleshooting support with ability to follow steps for repair/resolution
- Professional/Prompt communication skills with subscribers and dealers to understand their support inquiries
- Detailed oriented, methodological work
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Creative and critical problem solving
- Communicate both written and verbally
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Freeus, LLC is a leading wholesale provider of mobile personal emergency response systems (mPERS). We develop two-way voice mPERS that work both inside the home and away from home, offering peace of mind to seniors and their caregivers. Orion is our cloud-based, fully geographic redundant platform that seamlessly integrates Freeus mPERS devices with cellular networks and monitoring centers. Along with powering the functionality of Freeus mPERS devices, Orion also helps dealers manage their businesses.
Freeus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.