Medical alerts help your patients and grow your business
Healthcare organizations that offer medical alert devices provide more value to patients and reduce hospital readmission rates.
Freeus is an award-winning wholesale provider of mobile medical alert devices. We develop two-way voice medical alert products that work at home and away to offer peace of mind to patients and their caregivers.
Freeus devices connect users to expert operators at our UL-Listed, TMA Five Diamond Certified central station with the press of a button, anywhere in the US where there is 4G LTE cellular coverage.
How Freeus mobile medical alerts benefit your healthcare organization
- Increase your patients’ confidence in your organization every time they push the button
- Expert monitoring specialists answer your patients’ calls with your organization’s name and provide the exceptional service your patients deserve
- Specialists can speak with users via two-way voice, and they can locate users and send loved ones, nurses or emergency personnel to assist, depending on the situation
- Freeus mobile personal emergency response system (mPERS) devices reduce hospital readmission rates when patients can receive help quickly at home
- Belle and Belle+ are simple to install and have a high customer satisfaction rate
- Freeus mPERS are reliable, easy for patients to use and require low levels of customer support
- Increase your recurring revenue stream by providing this necessary service
Benefits of Freeus mPERS for your patients
- Peace of mind: Patients can get help at home or away with the press of a button
- Freeus mobile PERS work anywhere in the US with 4G LTE cellular coverage
- No landline or base station is needed
- Two-way voice through the pendant connects patients to expert care specialists 24/7
- Devices have long-lasting rechargeable batteries and include simple charging cradles
- Belle+ features fall detection and GPS