Home health organizations that offer medical alert devices increase value to patients while lowering hospital readmission rates.
Freeus develops revolutionary two-way voice mobile medical alert products that work in and away from home to offer confidence and independence to patients and their caregivers. Freeus Belle and Belle+ devices connect users to help with the press of a button, anywhere in the US where there is cellular coverage.
By offering Freeus medical alert devices to your patients, you’ll increase your patients’ confidence in your business every time they push the button. Trained monitoring specialists will answer their calls with your organization’s name and provide the exceptional service your patients deserve.
Freeus mobile personal emergency response systems (mPERS) can also increase your organization’s recurring monthly revenue.
9 ways Freeus medical alerts benefit your home health business
- Your patients are never alone, and they can get help with the press of a button 24/7
- Freeus devices are answered by PERS experts at our UL-Listed, TMA Five Diamond Certified central station
- Monitoring center operators can send emergency personnel or loved ones to your patients, depending on need
- Reduce hospital readmission rates when patients can receive fast help at home
- Freeus devices are reliable, simple to set up and easy for you patients to use
- Freeus mPERS devices have a high user satisfaction rate
- Freeus mobile medical alert devices require low levels of customer support
- Increase your recurring revenue stream by providing this essential service to your patients
- Low hardware prices result in faster ROI for your business