September is REALTOR® Safety Month, and Freeus is proud to provide real estate safety devices that offer help with the press of a button.
- Small and discreet: Freeus real estate safety devices are compact and discreet, and they are easy for agents to wear or carry on their keys, in their pocket, or in their purse or car.
- Built-in two-way voice: Freeus emergency alert devices for real estate agents feature powerful built-in two-way voice. With the press of a button across the US, real estate agents can speak with expert care specialists at our UL-Listed, TMA Five Diamond Certified central station. Operators can locate them and send emergency personnel or a colleague to assist, depending on what is needed.
- Location services: Featuring GPS, WiFi and cellular location services, Freeus emergency alert pendants can be located online, via text or using a free mobile app.
- Long lasting rechargeable batteries: Freeus emergency alert pendants have long-lasting rechargeable batteries, making them a low-maintenance solution for real estate agents.
- Never alone: Though working independently may be a necessity for real estate agents, they are never alone when they have their Freeus safety device.
Learn more at www.freeus.com/real-estate or contact us at email@example.com.