Belle+ mPERS is an ideal product for seniors who want to live independently and still have fast access to help at home and away, along with GPS, WiFi and fall detection.
But the applications for Belle+ don’t end there!
Belle+ offers a long-lasting rechargeable battery, plus caregivers can locate Belle+ online or with a free mobile app. It’s a great solution for a wide range of situations:
- Women’s crisis centers have lent out Belle+ mobile medical alert devices to vulnerable clients who need access to help with the press of a button.
- Call centers use Belle+ as a panic button, so if there is an emergency on-site, operators simply press the button for help.
- Real estate agents carry Belle+ when holding open houses and taking clients on house tours for added peace of mind.
- Apartment complexes and 24-hour fitness centers use Belle+ as a panic button in case customers experience a medical emergency while exercising.
- Gas station employees use Belle+ as an on-site panic button for fast assistance.
- Individuals who jog or exercise alone can carry Belle+ so they can be located and receive assistance if needed.
- Lone workers, utility workers and those at risk for injury on the job can carry Belle+ so their employers and loved ones can locate them and they can receive assistance if needed.
Belle+ is offered nationwide through authorized Freeus dealers.
Not yet providing Belle+ to your customers? Learn more about our wholesale mPERS program and request a demo unit today.