Dealers can receive reports of accounts with alarm activity, that may need a service call or that have a low battery.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up these reports.
The reports below can be sent daily, weekly, or monthly:
- All Activity Report: This all-inclusive report provides a list of all subscriber activity, including low battery, alarm activity, and trouble activity.
- Low Battery Report: This report lists all Belle accounts that have reached the “2 days remaining” low battery stage and all eResponder accounts that have reached the “7 days remaining” low battery stage.
- Medical Report: This report lists all accounts that have had a medical alarm in the timeframe you select (daily/weekly/monthly).
The reports below can be sent weekly or monthly:
These reports help identify accounts that could be in poor signal areas, have low battery, or are not being utilized by the user. This report can help dealers be proactive in reaching out to users to determine if support is needed.
- 7-Day Inactivity Report: This report lists all accounts which have not sent a test timer signal within past 7 days.
- 30-Day Inactivity Report: This report lists all accounts which have not sent a test timer signal within the past 30 days.
Dealers can also receive an email for all alarms or an email for all dispatched accounts. Please email email@example.com with the email address(es) you would like to use for distribution for these reports.
By default, dealers receive emails when customers request service from the monitoring center. To ensure your email address is updated so you can provide timely support to your customers, log into your Orion dealer account, click Account and enter your support email address.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can answer any questions.