Increase your RMR and grow your customer base with mPERS
Mobile medical alert devices are a natural fit for security businesses, and offering mobile PERS is a simple way to increase your RMR and margins without increasing customer support calls.
Freeus is a wholesale provider of revolutionary mobile medical alerts. Freeus mPERS devices work at home and away and offer your customers two-way voice connection with expert emergency care specialists 24/7.
Freeus mobile PERS devices use WiFi location technology and feature long-lasting rechargeable batteries.
How Freeus mobile PERS benefit your security business
- Expand your product line by offering mPERS that work at home and away
- Increase your RMR and margins without increasing your customer support calls
- Freeus mobile medical alerts are simple to set up and easy for your customers to use
- Expert operators answer your customers’ calls with your business name, providing the efficient, compassionate service your customers deserve
- Our complete mPERS ecosystem includes hardware, service, sales and support training and marketing materials
- Our low hardware pricing and all-inclusive service fees help you break-even more quickly and increase your ROI
Benefits of Freeus mPERS for your customers
- Our newest Belle is certified on the Verizon 4G LTE network and lasts up to 30 days per charge
- No landline or base station is needed: Freeus mPERS are completely self-contained with a speaker and microphone built right in
- Water-resistant units
- Long-lasting rechargeable batteries
- Your customers can use Freeus mPERS at home, at the store and across the country: they work anywhere in the US where there is cellular coverage
- Two-way voice through the unit connects to care specialists 24/7 at our UL-Listed, TMA Five Diamond Certified central station
- Specialists can locate users with WiFi location technology and send loved ones or emergency assistance
- Belle+ includes fall detection and GPS