What this warranty covers
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your Freeus device for one year from the date of purchase. Freeus, at its sole election, will repair your device or will replace your device with a new or refurbished unit. Devices replaced under this warranty become the property of Freeus. Replacement devices are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days or the remainder of the Limited Warranty, whichever is longer.
What this warranty does not cover
This Limited Warranty does not apply to devices used for commercial purposes and does not cover defects or damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, other acts of nature, power surges, unauthorized or improper modifications or repairs, improper maintenance, usage not in accordance with the product instructions, improper installation, or usage or storage in unsuitable physical or operating environments.
How to obtain warranty service
- Login into the Orion Dealer Portal.
- Click Help. Click View Help for a product.
- Under Important Links, click RMA Request Form.
- Download the form, complete it (with each device requiring repair), and send it to RMA@freeus.com.
- Once Freeus receives the form, we will review the devices listed for warranty service and approve the request.
- The Dealer Care Representative will reply with the RMA/shipping details to return your defective units.
- Testing/repair can take 1-2 weeks dependent on the quantity of units.
- Once testing/repair is complete, you will receive a summary report for each returned device, which will include the testing analysis and tracking information to estimate the return of your devices.
Out of Warranty Repairs
If the one-year limited warranty period has expired, you may be able to obtain repair or replacement service for an additional fee. Please email email@example.com or call Freeus Dealer Care at 888-924-1026 for more information about out-of-warranty repair and replacement options.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
FREEUS, LLC MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOUR REMEDIES ARE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE, PURCHASE OR REPAIR OF THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, AND LOSS OF USE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.