Freeus introduces the reimagined Belle, certified on the Verizon 4G LTE network!
This newest generation of Belle works at home and away, offering the same beloved market-leading 30-day battery life that currently wows our dealers and customers.
It provides users with the same quick access to our expertly efficient and compassionate emergency care specialists at our UL-Listed, TMA Five Diamond Certified central station.
Specialists can speak with users with two-way voice, locate them with WiFi location services, and send emergency personnel or loved ones to assist, depending on need.
So what’s new with Belle?
- For 4G LTE: Belle is certified on the Verizon 4G LTE network
- Smallest Belle ever: Belle is smaller than ever and 15% lighter than the previous generation device, and it is rated IP67 for increased water-resistance
- Circular light: The new LED around the button lets users know call status
- Battery status button: Users can press anytime for a real-time battery level update
- Updated cradle: The new smart cradle is smaller and is designed for easier charging
- Included belt clip: The new belt clip is interchangeable with the lanyard for easier wearing and carrying
If you are interested in purchasing Belle for yourself or a loved one, click here for assistance from a Freeus-authorized dealer.